Corrupt Angel Kennels (CAK)
Proud breeder of high quality purebred Red Huskies!
All Red Husky pups bred in my kennel are purebred/cleanline, with my goal being to produce quality pups that are as high stat as possible, while avoiding inbreeding (linebreeding) and mixed gen breeding. I will ONLY breed dogs that are the same generation, have an HPP of at least 645+ (660+, 670+, and 680+ for 2nd gen, 3rd gen, and 4th gen pairings, respectively), with stats that complement each other’s. I do NOT accept random breeding requests, but if you have a Red Husky that you think goes well with one of mine, please, feel free to message me and we may discuss a potential breeding between our dogs. I’m always looking to buy more high stat Red Huskies to add to my kennel as well, and rest assured, any dog that I own is not just simple breeding stock, but rather, a beloved and cherished member of my FooFamily, like any of my other FooPets. =)
Unfortunately, the majority of the pups that I breed are sold to the Adoption Center, though it does upset me to do so. Back when I played during the “old Foo days”, I would’ve never sold pets to the AC, and honestly, looked down on others that did, but, let’s face it… times have changed. It’s no longer easy to find good homes for even high stat Red Husky pups, let alone low stat ones, and I also simply don’t have the space on my account to keep them all (after you have so many pets on one account, they start disappearing from view on your profile page, which is, quite frankly, annoying, and the reason why I ended up losing my 850+ day bonding badge). I’d like to avoid having to sell to the AC as much as possible, though, so if anyone is ever interested in buying a pup, please, feel free to let me know! I will place certain ones on public sale for what I feel they’re worth, based on stat total, stat lineup, and generation, but in most cases, those prices are negotiable, so please don’t be afraid to ask for a lower price!
PLAY PAGE FINDS (in order of oldest to newest):
87% ultra male Boston Terrier – sold to Bellamy
-4 lost stat male Dachshund – sold to HuGz
-4 lost stat female Golden Retriever – sold to iPokehPaws
614 female Red Husky – keeping <3
85% ultra female Mastiff – sold to LilMissCamouflage
Exact stat male Black Mix cat – sold to arabellaa
600 (150/160 agility) male Red Husky – keeping <3
-2 lost stat female Red Husky – sold to MareMareBear
-1 lost stat female Cream Persian – sold to LaurenOrSatan2
Exact stat female Boxer – sold to Sugar-Gliders
Exact stat male Pit Bull – sold to syllveon
-1 lost stat female Bulldog – sold to Heartland-Equastria
86% ultra female Siamese – sold to Kattenkroeg
-1 lost stat female Black Mix cat – sold to cryptids
-1 lost stat male Himalayan – sold to LaurenOrSatan2
80% ultra female Black Mix cat – sold to Haunted-Trails
80% ultra male Orange Mix cat – sold to Haunted-Trails
80% ultra female Orange Mix cat – sold to Haunted-Trails
-12 uber lost stat female rough coat Jack Russel Terrier – sold to NeonAngelica
-4 lost stat male Yellow Lab Mix – sold to dollboy
-2 lost stat male Himalayan – sold to HuGz
-3 lost stat female Pug – sold to HuGz
-2 lost stat female Westie – gifted (sold for 45 FDs) to Western-Puppy (late birthday gift <3)
-10 uber lost stat male Boston Terrier – sold to meraki
-2 lost stat female Red Husky – sold to kokopellis
-11 uber lost stat female Cream Persian – sold to arabellaa
87% ultra female Beagle – sold to HuskieMama
-2 lost stat female Calico cat – sold to JulyQueen
-1 lost stat female Golden Retriever – sold to GoldensForever75
-5 lost stat male Marley Yellow Lab – sold to Sandy-D
614 male Red Husky – keeping <3
-4 lost stat female Miniature Pinscher – sold to EquiKn0x
-1 lost stat female Beagle – sold to Winter-Fairy
MY OTHER ACCOUNT (mostly inactive/can’t afford ClubFoo on two accounts):AngelsPurrfectPets
BELOVED FORMER PETS I REHOMED WHEN I WAS “BANISHED” YEARS AGO:
I love and miss all of you, and hope that we will one day be reunited! </3
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you will be painful, so please, keep me close as often as you can.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. When I misbehave, don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment… but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that, however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. Remember that, you too, will grow old.
10. On my final, difficult journey, go with me, please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Corrupt-Angel is ready to breed with 19 litter licenses