I do accept breeding requests!
of my pets are for sale unless they are marked “FS”!
I do NOT accept friend requests you are an adult and if the friend request is combined with some kind of introduction in a message.
Hi, my name are Marianne and I live in Denmark. I’m an adult player and this is my main account, which I’ve decided to use mainly for Ultra stats FooPets. You can find all my Pokeys (and more FooPets on my second account: http://www.widgets.foopets.com/member/20217065
I didn’t like the Pookeys at all, when I started in December 2009, because they were so hard to care fore.. I claimed I was suffering form a “Pookey-phobia”. Well… BIG surprise, because I’m cured of my “Pokey-phobia”, and I even started to love the Pokey Rotties with the goofy smiles they have on their faces… and the Pokey Chocolate Lab and the Pokey Black Lab er among my favorites too :))
- Do not use chat speak when you write to me� I’m having problems understanding English and wrtn lke ths (written like this), makes it’s much more difficult
- Do not ask or beg me for any of my Litter License, because I am breeding my own FooPets once in a while and therefore I’m going to use the Litter License I have…. (Do it anyway, and you will get blocked )
- Do not ask me to buy one of my pets unless it’s clearly marked “- F S”… (Do it anyway, and you will get blocked )
- Do not ask me to buy your pet… or buy from your sale, because I’m not interested…. (Do it anyway, and you will get blocked )
- Do not asume, that I will feed your pets just because we are friends. However if I have time to feed them and your pets are looking very hungry, then I might feed them :)
- Do not send me any breeding request, because I only breed within my own four accounts.
If you send me a friend request I will check your care historie, and if I like what I see, then I will accept your request :)
If we are friends and you don’t take care of your pets, then I will delete you – unless I’ve known you for a long time and know you usually are taking exelent care of your pets. If I have unfriended you even though you do take excelent care of your pets, then it is because we haven�t communicated in a while, or not at all. It is not anything personal, I just want to keep my friends list manageable.
Please check the pets on both my profiles to see if they are expecting babies :o)
1. You can only reserve newborn puppies and kittens… not pets that are already weaned.
2. If you have reserved a puppy or kitten from one of my litters , and if I see you don’t take care of the pets you already have, then I will remove you from the reservation without any notice.
3. After the puppy/kitten are weaned you will have 2 days to pick it up unless we have agreed of an extra day.
I’m a proud member of
In Loving memory of my 3 girls: Zenta (Black and White), Dina (Red and White) and Cindy (Black/White/Tan also known as Tricolor)
Zenta and Dina taking a nap on the couch
Zenta is watching the ball and Dina is watching “Mommy”
Dina and Cindy
This is Cuno (my sons dog) Cuno is an Amstaff/Rottweiler/Lab Mix and the sweetest and most wel behaved dog on the face of the earth
0 – 9 points = Level 0
100 – 589 points = Level 10
5,000 – 9,499 points = Level 20
50,000 – 69,999 points = Level 30
250,000 – 324,999 points = Level 40
1,000,000 – 1,199,999 points = Level 50
3,000,000 – 3,199,999 points = Level 60
MarianneD is ready to breed with 81 litter licenses