I can’t wait to go to Texas, and I’m REALLY happy that I get to see Jordan again.@
The Purebred Dog Breeding Club (PDBC) is the longest running breeding club in foo history and we are pleased to announce that we have finally combined our club to help improve both species. Our combined division is with The Purebred Cat Breeding Club (PCBC) the longest running cat breeding club in foo history. Both the PDBC and PCBC have form the new corporation called The Purebred Pet Breeding Corporation (PPBC). The PPBC is a corporation dedicated to allowing members of our clubs to find high quality purebred foopets to breed with. Each of our officers are assigned particular breeds. Your registered foopets can be located on the assigned officer’s profile for our members convenience. By joining the PDBC, you are taking your first step to improving the quality of purebred dogs one breed at a time. You are welcome to familiarize yourself with the guidelines which can be found below, as well as each of the PDBC Officer’s profile. Here at PDBC, we can offer you professionalism and courtesy, as well as a long list of high quality breeding partners, an adoption thread that offers our members a way to advertise their new puppies that they want to find loving homes for, and soon to be coming monthly rewards! Win prizes for things such as responsible breeding, outstanding care history, and much more!
1. When joining the club(s), you must own a purebred foopet. This means your pet is either a first generation and/or its bloodline is made up of all the same breed. Once you are a member, you may register as many purebred foopets with the club as you like.
2. Purebred foopets must have a minimum total stat count in order to be accepted into the club. Minimum total stat count requirements can be found in this section for each breed under the appropriate officer.
3. To help insure that our mission to improve the quality of purebred foopet bloodlines is successful, Members of the PPBC, are expected to breed purebred foopets with only other pets of the same breed. It is further recommended that the mate you choose for your pet possess either equal or higher stats than your own. This guideline only applies to registered PPBC pets.
*Please note: Litter Licenses are not required to achieve club membership and also not provided by the club. Breeding Foopets is a personal choice. Therefore members are expected to provide their own LL when deciding to breed.
4. Only Purebred foopets, at least one year of age, will be eligible for club membership. Established members with at least one registered pet are welcome to add under-aged pets to the waiting list until they are old enough to be officially registered.
5. Applicants must have obtained a starpoint level of foocadet (at least 5,000 starpoints/level 20) or higher and a bonding badge of at least 100 days to be accepted into the PPBC.
*All members will be expected to maintain this minimum. If there is any issue with a member maintaining this minimum the officer in charge of their registered pets should be contacted immediately.
6. We will periodically check the care history of your pets in order to insure you are a responsible owner. If we find you have not been taking care of them, you will be given a warning. If the situation does not improve, you risk being denied continued membership status.
7. By joining the PPBC you are giving permission to the PPBC officer to use your member and pet’s link on their profile for registering purposes.
Username & Link:
Please send this to the officer in charge of that breed. Thank you.
Scruffy; | 5/5=515 | 2G | 72.1%
Tuffy; | 5/5=590 | 1G | 82.6%
Tiffy; | 5/5=596 | 1G | 83.5% | October 25, 2010
Griswald; | 5/5=545 | 2G | 76.3%
Josh; | 3/5=511 | 2G | 71.5%
Knobull; | 5/5=540 | 3G | 75.6%
Tyson; | 5/5=548 | 1G | 76.7%
Felicity; | 5/5=574 | 1G | 80.3%
Griselda; | 5/5=523 | 3G | 73.2%
Converse-Angel is ready to breed with 4 litter licenses