Goodbye, dear friend.
My old account expired: 6/29/11. Badge: 495 days! 2,505 gifts out! Returned: 3/11/16.
FRIEND REQUESTS ALWAYS WELCOME!
Please friend me…then you will be able to see the full scenes. Many are widescreen.
Note: 6/5/17 I’ve added birth months of all my kitties to Celeste’s profile.
Note 5/28/17 I’ve been doing a bit of pruning, getting rid of Foto duplicates here. For those of you who enjoy looking at Fotos (as I do) last Christmas’ Fotos are between p. 10 & 12. Also check out all the Holiday changes “A Popular Party Spot” has gone thru since I had the idea for that scene. (I wish it was wide screen but you can’t have everything lol.)
3/2/17 At 8:55pm I got my Level 70 Black Star. For my info, CF Expires on 6/25.,
1/16/18 Read Charlotte’s The Adventures of Carlito
What’s Here? “Meet My Cats”, “Information”, “History of FooPets TimeLine”, “That Was Then: A Member Looks at the Past”, “Controversial Changes over the Past Year”, closing comments. [Please note that I owe a great deal to the members credited in the Timeline & Past sections. I was not there during the Pokey days, or even during the Transition between the two. Corinelle contributed additional tips about legacies, times, dates & details. Thank you all! ]
MEET MY CATS!
Beginning at the top, Ling is my first cat—my only free cat. Schroedie & Slick were purchased my second week here, with the help of a finder. Mr Lucky I bought to celebrate 100 days on my Bonding Badge & Bruder Grimm I bought to celebrate my Blue Star. (It took a lot of work to get that star!) Nemesis I bought from a friend at Holiday Cattery3. She was the last remaining of a litter—fine for me! Omri, I just came across, a 0/5 for 25fds. Since he was a gray cat with gray stats, an irresistible bargain! Pirouette, Nkosana, and Powder Puff might have been good breeding cats on ‘Madam Fu’, but their stats dropped, so I lucked out! Mimi-Chan has been owned by both pages as well…she’s happy here. Tiptoe & Sir Porkchop are cats from ‘ShopCat’, a page that Madam Fu & I both worked on for a while, re-homing all the kitties, one by one. All of the rest of the cats were special purchases made to show off my scenes when I left here on the 6/29/11. No, I didn’t want my scenes hidden, but I didn’t want to take good breeding cats out of circulation either, so I got cats with humble stats, cute & lovable as all the rest! They have a home on ‘Helden’ for as long as the page persists. On September 29, 2016 I found Atomique, born on 11/11/2011. He’s the only pet I’ve bought for a specific birthdate, which was kinda unique & fun! (And I didn’t have a Bombay.)
How to Write a Limerick
7/29/16 Could we make this place more realistic? Here are my weird suggestions!
10/15/16 …and go here for good suggestions about the Mart.
Also, a posting from “Dr. Ron” about the new owners of FooPets.
Stressed & expecting the worst?? Go here
Go to Eight Pets Rescue for your next pet (all 45fds!)
How to Level Up Fast
Yes! They really do exist! Go here
(new) A few notes on Flagging
How to Post Pictures on your Profile Page
NOTE!! Don’t InstaCare a cat right after buying it—Go to Play & clean up the messes first. That’s as many as 175 extra FooGems for you to save up for your next background.
Returning to a Free page, but you now have no pets? How to get one
Use Fonts on Pet Profiles
Don’t get scared! Growlers from the past.
Postings about the April,’11 Changes
My Baker’s Dozen of Suggestions for Damage Control
Link to the non-emergency Support Forum
…and I wrote this They didn’t pay attention!
“Slow Dance for 2010” (an Elvis-type song) Go to Mr Lucky’s profile! I reprinted it there.
If you don’t like Foo, just quit.
Read In the Last 200 Days
>^..^< >^..^< You are now entering the No Glurge Zone! >^..^< >^..^<
My 3 Goofballs…!
LINKS AROUND THE WORLD OF FOO
TimeIsAll has a FooGem Shopping List!
ShopCat (A frozen page I helped sell pets on!) http://www.foopets.com/member/21123182
Guide: Put Pics of your Foster Pets on Your Page
An Interesting Foo Collection
Want to see the biggest glitch litter on record?
Textile Markup Guide
Guide to Forum Formatting
A FEW USEFUL GAME TIPS
One of the most interesting things you can do when visiting a page for the first time is to simply read the member’s Postings. There is always more to a page than a page! It gives you a good idea where that person hangs out (Chit-Chat? User Assisted" ClubFoo?) and her/his age & opinions. Then flip through fotos! They are there for you to appreciate, too!
1) Did you know that you needn’t leave the messages that you have posted
anywhere on the site, or messages lined up on your page that are just
old chat? Just delete them! (You can also do this with old Forum threads
you started when you were really, really sleepy or drunk!)
2) Put a non-clickable picture on your Profile Page: Line up the picture on your
monitor & push “Print Screen.” Go to your drawing program & “Paste.” Then go
to Image, (it will be 2/1) & make it Full size or 1/1. Crop & save on your comp
as a jpeg. (if you want an avi.) or, if you want it on your profile save at your file site.
When it’s saved go to “share” and “get code.” Select “image for bulletin board”
(not “html for websites.”)The code will look like this: [IMG]and a line of code[/IMG].
Remove the [IMG]s and substitute !s. [Exclamation points] Patch that into your
editing box on your profile page, update & you will have an non-clickable image.
3) How to Copy & Paste From Someone Else’s Profile
4) How to take screen shot: Classic Windows, Mac & Vista
5) Back up your page from time to time! Save the HTML. version in a text file.
Save all your pet numbers, too. Ones you keep—one’s you’ve sold. Right click
and Save all your pet fotos on your comp too—remember: Here you own nothing.
6) How to get your pet’s Stat Total Percentage: Total the stat numbers on the right
side of your pet’s Personality Profile. That gives you the highest stats possible for
the breed. Then add up your pets stat numbers. Divide your pet’s stats by the breed
total.The answer you get is a percentage. (If the number is over 80% your pet is
an “ultra stat.”)
7) When breeding, to get an estimate of what stats your pups or kittens will have
Add Mom+Dad+Breed Median and divide by 3. Do this with each of the stats,
and then total all the resulting numbers. Reduce the stat #s by 1/2 a point.
Then you will have a fair idea of what you can expect from a pairing. Stat Medians
for Cats can be found through FooBA4U’s blog.
8) FooPets are created at the moment an owner clicks into her Breeding page.
Sometimes you see “Zero Litters.” That just means the owner hasn’t come on yet,
so don’t worry about it: you will get at least 4 baby pets, and maybe as many as 12.
9) If a friend would like to buy your pet, you must have Club Foo. Follow the instructions on your pet’s profile, set the pet’s price and get the private sale link. Put it in a message to your friend. (1/21/17)
10) To renew your bond after a suspension. You must feed every pet
you own for ten consecutive days. Hover your cursor over the Magnet in
the Pet Profile. Feed only when the text block says: You may renew your bond now!"
The day after all the pets’ magnet bars show solid green, indicating 10 days care,
the number on the Bonding Badge will begin rising again. You can renew your bond
with your pet every 18 hours.
HOW TO BE A SMART FOOBIE
1) Realize that you can change your dog/cat’s name. You actually don’t
have to have it named “Fido-3/5-45fd” all its life! Click on your dog’s profile
and pick a name you like.
2) Don’t “friend” someone you don’t know & have never talked with. Stay in the
game a couple weeks & if you look at someone’s page that impresses you,
give an honest compliment & back off. Or ask for a bit of advice. That’s how
an online friendship starts. And let the more advanced player friend you first.
3) If you are 7 or 8, this site is being re-designed especially for you. But your
mode of operation is strictly limited, unless you get a parental sign-off so you
can get messaging & visit the forums. But this is a site full of teens & adults.
A little kid approaching an adult (possibly male) for “friendship?” That gives me
the creeps. How many times in your life do you approach an adult or a
teenager to be your playmate? Think & read before you Friend.
4) The basic thing you’re going to be doing here is collecting your ClubFoo
sign-in fds/fgs & your Wheel fgs or fds every day & your bonus fds every month,
breeding your pets & selling the babies back to Foo.
Gee. That sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
5) Breed only 5/5 & 4/5 pets with 5/5s. The stats are permanent—won’t change
their number or color, but babies’ stats tend to be lower than their parents’.
Why do this? Because 5/5s all get more fds for you from the AC & a better price
6) When answering a message, don’t immediately erase your friend’s message to you.
It’s very hard to understand some commo if she can’t backtrack & see what you wrote.
7) Post in the correct Forum. Have some awareness about what & what has not been
discussed in a Forum. This process of reading first is called “lurking” and it’’s a good
thing! It’s the way to avoid asking questions that have already been answered.
Be aware that each of the Forums has a particular purpose.
8) Notice what I’ve done with the text on this page? I limited the length of the lines.
That way the reader can scan straight down without having to move horizontally
to read the end of the line of text. You do this too. (Use about 3/4 of the block.)
9) Pictures on your profile page: Put pictures in an art program & reduce
their size to fit the page. You don’t want your reader to have to go down to the
end of the page, pull the page over left, and then travel all the way up again
to see the whole picture.
10) (This suggestion is sure to go in one ear & out the other!) You actually don’t have
to obey the order to “copy & paste if you agree.” Try developing your own content…
you will become an original & a much more interesting person if you write some-
thing of your own instead of mindlessly copying whenever the order is given.
(Yes, yes, folks! I know that the middle-school years are the conformity years!)
At this point—for those of you who have been living under the sofa cushion in
the basement for the past 10 years…maybe we should provide a definition of “glurge”
from the Yawictionary: "Sickeningly sweet stories with a moral, often hiding slightly
sinister undertones.(In other words, on this site, all the stories about child abuse,
dead or abandoned pets, girls whose “whole life is love,”etc.) Now if ya really, really
like glurge, go to Snopes & search for “glurge.”
(Get it out of your system!! Read ’em all at once!!)
11) Do not pass on chain letters. A chain letter is any message that says
“forward this to all your friends—or else.” or something similar. Get that?
No, not leaving examples here—because I’m leaving at the end of June,
so who cares what you do? First, warn the person who sent you the letter that
passing chain letters can get them expelled from this site. (True.) Then delete
the letter from your messages. [Oh. And it’s “chain letters.” NOT "chain mail.]
12) Celebrity impersonation is illegal under your user agreement. No Miley
or Noah Cyruses, Selena Gomezes, Taylor Swifts etc.are the real article.
(These are busy people who even have their FaceBook pages done by the
hired help. You don’t think they’d be clicking around in Foo, do you?)
Be a fan. Don’t be them.
13) Remember that there is no upper limit on age for those who use this site:
There are people here who are young, old, & in the middle. Business people,
grade-schoolers, retired people, disabled children & adults. Some of these people
will be quite comfortable with text speak, & some will hate it with a passion.
Don’t ever tell an adult “You don’t belong here.” They do belong. And they pay.
14) Learn to take “No” for an answer. This may not mean much to you now,
but it will. If you can’t get the friending, the pet or the price you want,
just go on and live your life. Enjoy your game. Remember that there are other
friends, merchandise and pets that you will eventually find.
15) Cut out random Reporting. Admin doesn’t need to hear about your squabbles.
Don’t threaten to Report either. If you need to Report, just do it. And do a screen
grab and send that in, too. Possible reasons for Reporting: A person passes chain letters
after having been asked not to do that. You notice small children giving out real names
& personal info. Someone stalks or harasses you. (Note: you can now block messages
from harassers without having to Friend them first. That’s an option you might try first.)
16) We are in the middle of “rescue mania” since Foo is deleting pets from the AC.
Be aware that if you get involved in this, you will end up spending all your free time
obsessed with the “salvation” of bits of code. Do not beg for fd items to resell to
Foo to get the last few fds to rescue your first pet, birthday pet, or any other pet.
You have fds flowing in. Save them up. Save the pet numbers. Buy your own pets
with your own fds. (5/14/11) Update (5/27) Foo stopped most of the pet deletion.
FORUM POSTING IN FOO
1) Before you post in a Forum, read the rules. There are only two Forums where you
can bump your own postings: Breeders & Trading Post. (Because they move so fast.)
2) It is very childish to put half a question in your Subject box. Ask the full question
in the Topic box. You use a Forum for a reason and people are there to help you,
So write something that can get you a direct, quick response. No BS.
3) When someone writes that they have a problem & need an answer, don’t post
“IDK” or write “Yeah! I have that same problem.” A questioner is waiting for an
answer or a solution, not conversation or commiseration. (This is a very common
mistake!! If you have ever gone to a forum trying to get help with some pesky
computer or software problem, you have to plow through a huge list of people
who tell you that “They have the same problem” before you get to the answer
from the expert!!)
THE CREATIVE CORNER*
(…Inspired by Foo!)
Wonderful Scene Decorators
Poem: “Consider…” (by FooBA4U)
Rap: “Ev’rybody Do Foo” (by me) http://www.foopets.com/topics/show/821749?forum_id=28&post_count=7
Song: (by Kelhop64) http://www.foopets.com/topics/show/2081091?forum_id=1
THE HISTORY OF FOOPETS TIMELINE
2/14/2008 Ron Hornbaker & Steve Sorochak launched the “GoPokey!” FaceBook application. You could own one puppy, which became hungry & thirsty. You watered it & fed it “bones.” There was no bonding bar, so members freely looked after each other’s pets. Bones could be gifted to other players who were caring for your pet. Each pup had a “sweet spot” on its tummy which, when you found it, was recorded in its program. There were few backgrounds and decorations. Paying for membership gave you access to other backgrounds that free players couldn’t have.The game tended to be slower, freezing up from time to time.
“This Facebook application has already received over 10,000 reviews, averaging 4.7 out of 5 stars and has over 19,000 Pokey fans! Even though this application was just launched on February 14, it is one of the fastest growing applications on Facebook with over 1.8 million active users…”
12/22/08 FooPets.com launched & replaced the GoPokey app with FooPets on Facebook. No more Pokey pups! Member objections were numerous and loud! So…
12/26/08 Dr. Ron posted “Dear Pokey users, We screwed up & we’re working hard to make it right…” Pokeys were returned, but so as not to “perpetuate the problem of non-improvable puppies” were no longer available for adoption, and had to be bought from other members. From that point on the only way to get a Pokey was to buy one bred by another member. Pokeys on abandoned pages reverted to Shelter ownership, were converted to FooPets & were neutered at 4 months old. The term “Legacy Pokey” refers to a 1st. Gen. Pokey who has not been Foo-ized, and sometimes to a 1st. Gen. Pokey which has been Foo-ized but has a low pet number & photographic proof that it was once a Pokey. The original Pokey breeds are: Yellow Lab, Black Lab, Chocolate Lab, German Shepherd, Yorkie, Chihuahua & Rottweiler. Theoretically, Yorkies and Chis adopted after GoPokey! changed to FooPets should have been the Foo version, but it seems thatf this was not really the case. The Pokey versions of those two breeds were still being released accidentally as premium pets by Foo after the changeover. ALL Yorkies were changed to Foo on Saturday March 21st 2009. (Most likely any fotos of the pets before then will be “Pokey.”) Chihuahuas were similarly “glitch-fixed” so that all became Foo on June 5th, 2009.
[After JaeH79 from “What is a Legacy?” Additions by Corinelle]
The order in which the FooCats were introduced was this: Tuxedo, Black Mix, Pepper Tabby, Orange Mix, Maine Coon, Siamese, Long Haired Silver Tabby, Cream Persian, Calico, Bengal, Russian Blue, Himalayan, White Cat, Abyssinian & Nebelung.
2/10 in February 2010 there was a “shelter purge.” Most pets in there at that time were not simply deleted. Their data was corrupted so that they could not be brought back. (In that purge, family members were spared, so that family trees worked.) “Flora” http://www.foopets.com/pet/4811120 is the first surviving true Foo. The very last large GoPokey! dog is “Sir Stephen” http://www.foopets.com/pet/4811092 (He was a Pokey until taken to the Shelter & Foo-ized.)
3/10 Super Savers became ClubFoo. Paying members received 50 bonus FooDollars every thirty days, & a 5 FooDollar allowance every day they logged onto their page. Other bennies: “Exclusive Rare Gift” made for Club members every thirty days, InstaCare, and the option in Preferences to hide the Friends Scroller & the Activity Feed on the Play page. Paying members were given access to a new ClubFoo Forum where Admins would listen to members’ ideas for more ClubFoo features. They also got the ClubFoo Member Shield on their Profile page, early access to Beta features on the site, and the option to buy newly released pets one day before non-paying members.
8/10 That month FooMojo changed to Rivet Games & Jesse Janisov, Playdom’s ex-Product VP was appointed the new CEO. The company relocated its headquarters to San Francisco.
4/7/11 Foo announced that all non-club accounts would be frozen on April 26th, simultaneously disabled gifting from those accounts to players with active ClubFoo accounts.At the exact same time,management deleted millions of FooPets with the push of a button.That purge was not selective, & family trees were affected. But fortunately the programmers had left the pet data intact so, when the purge was reversed that decision on May 17th, all those purged pets re-appeared at the Adoption Center.
4/20/11 Rivet Games, (formerly FooMojo) the web/mobile/social game developer and publisher led by former Playdom executive Jesse Janisov, completed a second round of funding to finance projects in development. Mr Janisov’s vision is to “deliver core games to core gamers, across a variety of platforms.” The developer (Dr. Ron Hornbaker, FooMojo, 2007) originally specialized in online virtual pets and now the company develops and publishes Web, social, and mobile games. The company hopes to combine its staff’s game development experience with analytics and modern marketing to “change how games are built and delivered.”The company now has 33 employees.
THAT WAS THEN: A MEMBER LOOKS AT FOOPETS CHANGES
In case you weren’t here to see the good old days, and you want to know why so many people miss the Old Foo that you’ll hear about, the Play screen was about half the size it is now. (All the backgrounds were smaller, to fit that screen.) That screen was more convenient and much faster, and worked well with Pokey breeds. (They weren’t half as glitchy as they are now on wide screen.) The Care History was on the right side of the screen & you could scroll down and see the most recent care, with the care bars above it. Late in 2009, Bonding bars & badges were brought in, and under that there was a combined food & water button, plus the main controls like the ones we have now. There was no “Friends list” at the bottom. The Foo Adoption page was on a separate tab (and much more fun!) The scenes page was a tab on your profile.
The Super Saver Club (paying membership)changed to ClubFoo around April 2010. “Karma” (rank counters) became “Star Points.”
Bonding Badges, ClubFoo Shield & organization tools were added to the Member Profile page, took away user sales page, and added arrows to the pet profile pics so we could reorganize the order of the pets on the Profile & Play page.
The Fooniverse: Foo changed Heart Park to Halloween Park and Holiday Park. (Those changes took place in 2009 and they only happened once.) The Fashion Shows were discontinued.
The layout changed a number of times. The oldest Pokey background was light gray. At one time there was a light blue background with the icons for each page on Foo, with the light blue background. Then there was a mainly blue & green theme, and then electric pink & blue with several accent colors, and then alternative colors were put on: cool colors—pale blue, green & purple—were added at the request of members who said that the bright pink+blue colors hurt their eyes or gave them headaches.
[After SuperDogs from: “The Difference Between Foo, 2009 & Foo Today”]
THESE ARE SOME CONTROVERSIAL CHANGES IN THE GAME OVER THE PAST YEAR
1. The minimum price for pets was increased from 20 to 45FooDollars.
2. “FooTax” on page-sales items increased from 10% to 50%…then within a few days it was reduced to 25%.
3. FooDollars disappeared from the Daily Spinner.
4. “FooGem Fridays”—the opportunity to buy pets from the Shelter on Fridays for FGs instead of FDs—was discontinued without warning, in the middle of a Friday.
5. Pokey breeding was disabled.
6. No more pictures of any description were permitted in the Forums.(A word of explanation: many children & teens in the Foo community earned a modest amount of extra FGs & FDs by designing “Blingees” “GlitterGraphics” or other items such as picture frames & avatars to sell to other members. These little businesses, which had an element of creativity to them, were decimated.) However, Foo was uneasy about copyright violations, so all pictures, including personal photographs & FooPet fotos were excluded.
7. FooFashion Shows were discontinued. This was done because some of the members were “stuffing the ballot boxes” for one another. This was considered to be a scam to get extra FooDollars.
8. Foo released a great number of Ultrastat pets from the Shelter artificially raising the average stats of almost all the existing pet breeds.Members watched 5/5 & 4/5 Green stat pets that they had payed dearly for drop, over a matter of weeks to 2/5 & 0/5.
9. Then, for no apparent reason, stat limits of pet breeds were raised.Then on March 11, 2011, in response to widespread member dismay, FooPets promised that the pet stats—i.e. the stat colors the pets were born with—would not fluctuate either upward or downward after birth. In other words, whatever anyone else bred would have no further effect on stats at all…and this effectively killed selective breeding to improve the overall stats of a breed.
10. The price for boarding pets increased from 200 FooGems to 800 FooGems per pet.
11. Cost for 6 months of Flea treatment increased from 1000 to 20,000 FooGems, and then dropped back to 2,500 FooGems.
12. Parental controls over members under the age of 13 were increased. Children needed written parental permission to enable friend requests, gifting and messageing, and to give them access to most of the forums.
13. Outside links of any kind were prohibited from being shown anywhere on FooPets. This included links to photo storage sites and even links to visitor counters. This rule is not widely known, and violations still appear all over the place!
14. There had been an opportunity to “earn a free pet” with 30 days of pet care in the Adoption Center. After many people had spent hours & hours on this…suddenly on February 8,2010, no more free pets for new members.
15. New members could not join, or even “try out” FooPets without joining ClubFoo. And stern warnings were given about “sharing accounts.”
16. The price of food suddenly increased from 600 FooGems to 3,000 FooGems for 80 servings…then dropped back to 700 FooGems.
17. The Role Play Forum was eliminated overnight. This was done because of repeated violations there of the rules against obscenity & violence on the site.
18. “Limited Edition Collectors Items” were offered for sale through the Showcase scenes [Christmas, 2010]
19. A childish new color set of bright pink & blue came in, along with the elimination of the Scene, Game & Forum tabs. [After member complaints & a vote was taken in the forum, some of the brightness was reduced. Here’s the thread if you’re curious http://www.foopets.com/topics/show/2102395?forum_id=6]
20. ClubFooers no longer received their Premium Gift or the ability to “tune out” Live Feed. They found themselves nudged toward the Play scene. This made scene design almost impossible for a whole group of members who had a difficult time working from the Play scene even without the additional unwanted material streaming under it.
21.The number of Star Points for pet care was lowered.
22. 50% FooTax on item page sales…which was then reduced to 25%.
23. Page sales of items were discontinued. [Personal note: This was when I decided not to renew my membership.]
24. Pet sales between members were discontinued. Pets could only be bought & sold through the Adoption Center. This eliminated variable pricing, but enabled any member to immediately sell any pet.
25. FooMart changes: Items could be sold back to Foo for 50% of their original FooMart price. Daily new items were discontinued, and member artist submissions & commissions were discontinued.
26, Pets were bought from & sold to the Adoption Center for standard rates based on stats.
27. FooClub Members were disabled from gifting non-members. Litter licenses were disabled from being gifted under any circumstances to anyone.
28. Members suddenly discovered that they could only do pet care for those on their official Friends list. They could not “foster” the abandoned pets of non-members from long ago.
29. The PetSamaritan—formerly the FooSamaritan—took over care of the abandoned pets, which were never allowed to be taken in by the Shelter & thus be made available for adoption.They wouldn’t go to the Shelter—but no one could return them to play, either. Members who had been watching “family members” of their pets had to give up on ever being able to adopt them.
30. The perquisite for spaying or neutering a pet dropped from 20,000fg/sp to 200fg/sp.
31. After being told that Mart items would be reduced in price, Foo decided to rotate a few items through the mart every week or so, and almost all of the items were now sold for FooDollars. In general there are fewer items & higher prices.
[The basis for this list came from Eat-A-Peach. I’ve made several additions.]
In the 1960s Jack Brehm noted that when free behaviors or privileges are suddenly limited or taken away, we have a strong emotional response which he called “psychological reactance.” This is what I’ve noticed happening here repeatedly. Instead of looking forward to site improvements, repeatedly stunned gamers began dreading changes. Many past changes had been put in place without warning overnight, in many cases, with glitches & all. The switch from small screen to the Beta wide screen actually made the pet Play screen inaccessible to people with certain platforms. Management often claimed that these changes were “fixes” but many gamers came to view them as punitive restrictions leveled on all the membership for the behavior of scammers. Did these “fixes” stop scamming & “profiteering”? No. At the present time, members are demanding payment for finding links in the AC and are expecting high-FooDollar valued gifts from buyers before making their pets available for sale for the lower prices in the Adoption Center. If management wants this stopped, the only option is, sad to say, to discontinue all Gifting; that is, to take the last remaining property-exchange option away from the gamers & make everything flow through the hands of management. No, this hasn’t happened yet…but it may. There’s been an effort to make this site perfectly child safe, and as the result of this, Foo has turned it from a lively economics game to a small children’s web toy. Many have noted that Foo now seems more like “Animal Hoarding 101” instead of being the model of responsible pet ownership that Dr. Ron envisioned. I, for one, am sorry to see the game take this direction.
An example of what NOT to do. Horrible profile of the past.
— Helden Kline, 6/27/11
🎷 🎊 🎨 🐈 🤶🎄🎅
This lovely card was designed by felinecanine in 2016
This is a bump given to me by Winterschild17!