member since August 4, 2010
277,887 StarPoints 358 friends
Buy FooDollars for 347a as a gift!
WELCOME TO MY PROFILE
17 DIFFERENT WAYS 2 GET KICKED OUT OF WAL-MART
1. Go get a Dora toy and skip around saying "We"re going on an adventure!". If a worker comes and try to take away the Dora toy you yell “Swiper No SWIPING!!”
2. Get a book and sit on a check-out counter. When the workers try to throw you out you say “Shhhh!!! I am reading!”.
3. Go with some friends and have shopping cart races.
4. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!…”. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment
5. Go up to some old geezer & say “Grandpa!!! You’re ALIVE!!! It’s a MIRACLE!!!”
6. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
7. Go into the dressing room, wait a few minutes, then yell “CAN SOMEONE HAND ME SOME TOILET PAPER!?!?”
8. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Is it that noticable!?!?”
9. Go into an isle with a person that has a shopping cart. Pick up some random things (e.g. cereal boxes, candy bags, etc.), put it in the person’s cart, and say “I want these ones Mommy!” Then, look at them and say “What have you done to Mommy!!!!!”
10. Go up to an employee and in a official tone say “Code three in house ware” and see what happens.
11. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
12. Open a pack of yu-gioh cards and challenge random people to a “d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!”
13. Bury a walkie-talkie in some stuffed animals and say “Buy me! Buy me! You know you want to!!!!!”
14. Attempt to drown in a kiddy pool… >=D
15. If an employee comes within 10ft of you, scream “WHY ARE YOU ALL WEARING THE SAME THING?!?!?!” Then run out of the store screaming.
16. Run around with a bowl of cheerios yelling, “It lowers my cholesterol!”
17.. Get a water gun and threaten someone with it. A cashier is usually a prime candidate. Then say in a low, dangerous voice (without collapsing into laughter) “Empty out the cash register.”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food
347a is ready to breed with 6 litter licenses